This is the time of year that many of us decide to clean and freshen up our workplaces by getting rid of the clutter we have accumulated over the past several months.
Making sure facilities are safe for our employees and visitors is always important.
Inspect Emergency and Exit Lights
As part of this spring-cleaning process don’t forget to inspect your emergency and exit lights. Often overlooked, these lights and signs are essential to keeping everyone safe when an emergency occurs. Make sure all lights and signs are fully functional.
Culture Lighting has Emergency and Exit Lights for offices, shops, restaurants, warehouses and industrial plants.
- Available in different models, emergency lights provide battery back-up lighting during power failures.
- Impact resistant, thermoplastic housing is flame retardant and resists dirt, dust and moisture.
- Universal mounting plate for easy installation.
- LED Exit Lights give you long life and reduce the cost of maintenance.
- Face plate includes knock-out left/right arrows.
- Allows top, lateral or flush mount installation. Fixture is 1 or 2 sided.
- Includes backup battery, works on either 120 or 277 VAC.
Exit Sign / Emergency Light Combo
- Save money buying this 2-in-1 product.
- Face plate includes knock-out left/right arrows. Fixture is 1 or 2 sided.
- Works on either 120 or 277 VAC
- Long lasting, low maintenance NiCad battery.
- Rechargeable 6 Volt 4.5 amp hour sealed lead acid, universal replacement battery for Exit Signs and Emergency Lights.
- Works for many models and brands. (Can be used to replace 6 Volt, 5 amp hour batteries)
How can we help?
Culture Lighting has standard Exit and Emergency lights in stock. We are happy to help find the light that works best at your facility. Please contact us with your questions at 317-471-1129 or email us at email@example.com.